Building Futures is a free service from Trust Thamesmead which offers unemployed residents individual help, advice and assistance by identifying your needs and offering targeted back to work support.
Here's how they can help
- Assess your individual training & employment needs
- Develop your own personal action plan
- Help find the right job for you
- Help with CV, cover letter and application form writing, interview skills, Universal Jobmatch and benefits advice
Last year (April 2015 - March 2016) alone Building Futures helped
- 667 brand new clients
- 342 clients to find employment
- 107 residents to complete accredited training
T. 020 3828 4900
Other advice and guidance
A number of other service providers spend their time at The Link Thamesmead, offering residents advice and guidance on issues such as health, finance and counselling.
Whether you want to find out more about the providers who offer their services at The Link or you are a service provider wanting to offer your services, please get in touch.
Make a connection
T: 020 3828 4950